Thursday, February 18, 2010

10 Hives Upper Arm Can You Get Hives And Diarrhea From Eating Hot Links?

Can you get hives and diarrhea from eating hot links? - 10 hives upper arm

Last night I ate two direct links in barbecue sauce. I ate the same brand of two things several times before, but within 10 minutes after eating, I began to have a dime mean streaks appear on the neck of my feet, my arms and my thighs! It burned like crazy, and add the pleasure, I have a bad case of diarrhea that lasts 1 p.m. to 5:30 hours. It is a night of fun! Has anyone any idea what is causing this to happen? Is a time to eat well before I all these things!

3 comments:

doingitr... said...

It appears that you have a bad batch ... Much better because instead of experimenting to find out ... If you are just a little more for seasoning, for appitizers or beverages, you must put in the door?

David B said...

Sure, a food allergy, a component of the sauce, or the kind of seasoning on the links.

Peace said...

It could be food poisoning had ..

Post a Comment