Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Does A Clear Blue Ovulation Positive Test Look Like One Step Preg Test, One Negative, & One Looks Neg/pos. Plz Help!!?

One step preg test, one negative, & one looks neg/pos. plz help!!? - what does a clear blue ovulation positive test look like

I have a pregnancy test stage, and I'm on my period for 4 days. In the control window, which tested negative, and the result window, a negative, but when I see look closely, I have a line of very small (positive). I think I'm pregnant, I felt like that the implantation cramping one week after ovulation and a week before AF is due. And I feel bad. There is very little blue line means nothing, really looks blue / clear to me. But the negative line (which goes horizantally) is darker. Plz help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment