Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Diapering Baby And Plastic Pant Pictures Why Do They Not Put Plastic Lining In Baby Pants Anymore ??

Why do they not put plastic lining in baby pants anymore ?? - diapering baby and plastic pant pictures

When I was a baby was born (1977), had little to cover baby clothing pants / shorts or a diaper, as they called it, were covered with plastic and cotton, have been living abroad who were perfect in the use of cloth diapers. I have as my old collection of my time child, my mother gave me and I am with my daughter, but I wonder whether there's a reason why they stopped them? The plastic is irritating to the skin? Or just stop, they cause most mothers no longer with cloth or disposable daiper use and requires no plastic pants over? I wonder if someone knows, I think, perhaps they should be back on the market - What do you think?

6 comments:

Black Cat said...

This is because the plastic wet the skin and makes jokes. Poor baby can not tell if they are unpleasant. No plastic breathing. Once the same breath.

Black Cat said...

This is because the plastic wet the skin and makes jokes. Poor baby can not tell if they are unpleasant. No plastic breathing. Once the same breath.

QueenofS... said...

You can still get here in Australia. Try www.ebay.com.au 'm sure someone wants to sell. I think, Pilcher called.

Anonymous said...

You can still buy dipa includes then the baby on his pants.

sol said...

I saw them at Babies "R" Us, Gerber ..
Rash, the plastic cover is .. but not lined with cotton. Simply the cloth diaper covers ..

craigbrw... said...

Think of the landfill. The plastic does not decompose for hundreds, even thousands of years. Go Green!

Post a Comment