Saturday, November 14, 2009

Game Blunts Online I Have A Wii... Of The Other Two Next-gen Consoles, Which Do You Recommend? Xbox 360 Or PlayStation 3?

I have a Wii... Of the other two next-gen consoles, which do you recommend? Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3? - game blunts online

To be honest, and honestly, I am a nintendo man through and through. Except for my PSOne (the redesign of the PlayStation), all my other consoles from Nintendo, NES, Wii and everyone in the center console. I also have a DS with accessories for the Nintendo GameCube Game Boy Player on my if I want to play GBA games for Game Boy.

That is, I am interested in the views of any of the other next-gen consoles. My thoughts are with the elite of the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 I like what I saw and heard on Xbox Live, playing a service with the possibility of Xbox 360 games online and live on the system.

I did not play Super Mario Strikers for the Wii, so I do not know how much work Wi-Fi on the Wii. ) However, several Bomberman Touch (waiting time, my online experience with the Nintendo DS positive.

So, folks, what do you mean? PS3 or 360 Elite?

PS I have not ruled out buying a PS2 slimline.

0 comments:

Post a Comment