Monday, November 16, 2009

Sample Film Treatments Name Black And White Film Photographers?

Name Black and White Film Photographers? - sample film treatments

I need someone to do my exams. I had a candidate and a written document, but .... I am sure that not only the person I love and I need to have an important role.

Therefore I need help brainstorming and quickly. I need a shot with a black cloth and white, a photographer, are good examples of the work can be found online, and many can find biographical information on the line.

I am looking for someone whose work really speaks to me. I just found out that bin after 20 years, I somewhat sterile after cancer treatment. I feel so dead to the world. If there is someone whose work describes the changing feelings, life / death, sterility .... I do not know everything I am .... something ... would be great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment