Sunday, November 22, 2009

Loli Star List Sites Any Visual Kei Peeps Out There?

Any Visual Kei peeps out there? - loli star list sites

If you are not, and you do not know what it is not answered. (A star would be nice if ...) lol ^ _ ^

If you are, but you do not know what is your opinion on this issue.

If you do, please answer, my friend.
1. What is Visual Kei?
2. What do you like him?
3. What kind of style that you are in the visual kei? (Goth, punk, loli ...)
4. What is your favorite color visual kei band / artist?



Me ...
1. I read articles in Shojo Beat.
2. Everything! ^ _ ^
3. I am a Punk / Goth / Loli sweet. I love mixing all three styles Loli. Unfortunately, I have enough to dress this way all the time. But I am always dressed in the heart Loli ...
4. At the moment it would probably Vidoll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment