Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Antique Eternity Rings Can You Have TOO Many Wedding Rings?

Can you have TOO many wedding rings? - antique eternity rings

I've got my Tacori eternity ring style, my wedding ring is true (we) for the civil wedding, for example,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ...

The lighter Band of Gold I bought just to use at work;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ...

The Victorian ring (which looks more and engagement ring) that we use for our celebration in the fall, we have already. I pay for it ourselves.

My FH said that he wants me to another band of eternity for our renewal ceremony, when he retired from the army. I like the idea.
Now I think, have a tattoo of a ring finger on his other job (massage).

What about me? I suffer from schizophrenia, the wedding ring?

1 comments:

Garnet Glitter said...

You know what I say to your question, Toots? Is about the rings of a large number that ....

"H @ LL NO !!!!!!!!!" lol .....

My second marriage with my present marriage .. .. In the light of my life .... once they have decided to get married .. we are four weeks later ... uses a pair of play fit 10K yellow gold bands normal Wal - Mart .. just happened to our size.

For our first anniversary, I received a wedding ring, with turmoil in the diamond baguette ....' always in '... beautiful. But too bulky to wear with my engagement ring .... I had to find only a narrow band, with a swirl of diamonds into the vortex of stress in my diamond engagement ring ... are generally not considered t. Tho. So I offered.

On my last birthday, she gave me a white gold ring with a series of round peridot (my birthstone) in the middle on each side by a row of white topaz baguettes flanked ... bling important ...

For the last X-Mas, he has made a solo (my engagement ring, two rings of stone ring with diamond accenteds) a large cushion cut Prasiolite gleaming white gold with diamond accents ....

I bought a daily strip of stainless steel .. looks like platinum and steel looks like ...... Not all the dirty work in my rings well ..... $ 20 and do not care if it receives a blow to the devil ....

I mean groups, depending on where I am, what I do, and I use .... But if the house is blown up my original group who ran away from home. ..

A girl can not have too many sparklies .. especially if your husband has good taste .. and he's right .... very generous? lol ... lucky me ... and happiness ... Good luck!

Post a Comment