Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Female Nipples Piercing Pics Diy Nipple Piercing Bleeding!?

Diy nipple piercing bleeding!? - female nipples piercing pics

K so ive been drilling self-portrait at the age of 13, the ear contains shopping cart., Tongue, navel, eyebrows, lips and nose.
and use of medical syringes and necklaces, etc. I've piercied myself and others. I've never wanted my nipples and I saw in the shops and pay 80 do. I have a kit for online and got it. neither does the research on the nipple and women saw the pictures of a variety of information. so that the left was in order. came and went in a little bleeding. i wa crossed a line of 14 Gy to 16 g contains. Dizy passed for another, I felt a little screwed to the ball and sat down to catch his breath. This bleeding is almost a small stream for one or two minutes. guaza I cleaned and soaked in my bra. Is it normal to do so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment