Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Diy Home Security Systems New DIY Wireless Security System For Your Home.?

New DIY wireless security system for your home.? - diy home security systems

How to install a wireless security:

Go to a secondhand shop to buy a used pair of men working
Boots ... A few very important. Put them outside your front
the door on a copy of rifles and ammunition magazine. Put a Dog
Bowl next to him ... very large bowl. Leave a note in your
Door, which it follows something like:

"Bubba, Big Mike and I looked for more ammunition --
in 30 minutes. Please do not disturb the pit bulls, which
was infiltrated. "

4 comments:

Guy said...

Hahahaha. I try to. I'll probably put in the back door, also to ensure that everyone knows the thief. It is very good and intelligent. Pretty good if you do it.

I-rock said...

LoL

I-rock said...

LoL

colin_ru... said...

nice. I like that

Post a Comment