Friday, January 29, 2010

Blood Stained Mucus In Stool In Dog Why Do I Have A Blood Stained Mucus In Stool And Frequent Bowel Movement?

Why do i have a blood stained mucus in stool and frequent bowel movement? - blood stained mucus in stool in dog

for almost 3 weeks and my chair did not change 3-4 times per day (my diet, though). I also noticed mucus are stained with blood in my stool often not times.its diarrhea, stool is my form without a liquid or solid, dark brown .. I feel no abdominal or rectal pain .. HISTORY: w I have with the hepatitis A has been infected a year ago and had amoebiasis month ... What is fever?

2 comments:

rocksaw said...

Consult a doctor.

Ashley E said...

The GI bleeding may be higher, but normally be black, your intestines. Please consult a doctor to visit you.

Post a Comment